Educatieve Academie vzw & Department of business psychology, master program in Psychotherapy, Faculty of law and business studies dr. Lazar Vrkatic, Union University
Practice and research in psychotherapy: challenging partners or tango dancers?
1 October 2017
How about the interplay between mind and brain, practice and research, psychotherapy and neurobiology?
What do they offer each other? Who is leading and who is following? Who’s stepping on whose toes? How to dance an evidence-based tango? How can one partner challenge the other? Can they come together in a whirling tango?
Explore this tension. Have this tango with us.
- Dr. Linda Finlay, integrative psychotherapist and freelance academic consultant
- Dr. Renate Geuzinge, psychotherapist, gz-psychologist, founder and teachter at the Institute for Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Prof. Dr. Mo Mandic, existential psychotherapist and visiting professor in psychology at Union University
- Prof. Dr. Chantal Van Audenhove, director of Lucas and professor in psychology and communications at K.U.Leuven
- Bruno Van den Bosch, director of Educatieve Academie and president of the EAIP
Click here to read the full program.
Conference on the interplay between practice and research in psychotherapy
Theologisch en Pastoraal Centrum
1 October 2017
Anyone interested in psychotherapy
Price (coffee, lunch and reception included)
Early bird (enrollment before 30 June 2017): € 75
Regular: € 85
- No events